Palais des congrès, Montréal
IBS 2018 will take place at the Palais des congrès (Montréal's Convention Centre), 1001 Place Jean-Paul-Riopelle, Montréal, Québec, Canada.
The Palais is strategically located in the very heart of the city, only steps away from historic Old Montréal, the International Quarter, Chinatown and the downtown business core. A wide range of hotels, restaurants, stores, bars and cultural happenings are within walking distance. Only 20 minutes away from Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, the Palais is also an integral part of the largest indoor pedestrian network in the world and Montréal's metro system.
An ultra-modern facility, the Palais des congrès has earned numerous environmental awards and honours for the green practices it has implemented throughout its facility. From abundant natural light to green roofs and other environmental practices such as reduced water use, extensive recycling and eco-friendly construction materials, the Palais is an environmental performance leader amongst conference facilities.
Welcome to the Palais des congrès de Montréal!
1001 Place Jean-Paul-Riopelle, Montréal
- 1001 Place Jean-Paul-Riopelle, Montréal
- 301 St. Antoine West (Closed between 11PM and 5:30AM)
- 159 St. Antoine West (Closed between 1AM and 5:30AM)
- 200 Viger West (Closed between 11PM and 5:30AM)
- 201 Viger West (Closed between 11PM and 5:30AM)
- Jeanne-Mance and Viger
- Jeanne-Mance and St. Antoine
- 1000 St. Urbain (Closed between 11PM and 5:30AM)
- De la Gauchetière (Esplanade) (Closed between 11PM and 5:30AM)
- Date modified: